Thursday, July 05, 2007

I got tagged by TRACY to do this :D

Each player of this game starts off with 10 WEIRD habits or little known facts 'bout oneself. People who gets tagged must write in their blogs 10 WEIRD habits of little known facts, as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people whom you want t tagged and list their names. No Tag-Backs, Thank You. :D

1. I run around and squirt water and climb around on the schoolbus in primary school

2. I once out eraser dust on my friend’s head and said they were worms, and got scolded badly by my teacher

3. I can become very hyper suddenly and start jumping around and squealing and being lame

4. My dad and I play games like talking non stop about anything that must be linked together for like 10 minutes, if not you lose

5. I love big and pretty eyes

6. I have serious obsessions about the most retarded things you can imagine

7. My birthday’s over and I discovered I got a lot of pink stuff =.=

8. I have 5911 songs in my itunes

9. I have 1246 photos of yamapi in my com collected over a period of 4 months

10. I was 124 cm in primary six, 24 kg

The tagged~
Leongying
Ngikhiong
Anqi
Jiaye
Anybody else random :D








more random quizzes :D

1. How old do u wish u were?
Hmm I like my current age! :D or maybe 16 is fine too!


2. Where were you when 911 happened?
Hmm I heard the news at 11pm, and I ran out of my bed when my mom said the twintowers were down


3. What do you do when vending machines swallow your money?
Give a diaoded face and go to the next vending machine? Or maybe I’ll learn to dig the drinks out like Ashley and siyun

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
Uhh, I’d rather you rate me. I’ll say it depends though


5. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
They are painful and I don’t want a tattoo!


6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
JAPANESE DEFINITELY! :DD


7. Do you know your neighbours?
Yupyup! Sunyu and is Christina counted and fifi the dog [haha kaiying] and the neighbours upstairs with CUTECUTECUTE kids! :D


8. What do you consider a vacation?
As long as I’m out of home relaxing with anybody?


9. Would you be movie for the person you loved?
Would I be movie for the person I loved? What talking you =/
To be safe, I’ll put I don’t know. xDD


10. Do you get 'touched/gan dong' easily?
YES.


11. Dream job?
It changed from a teacher to an interior designer to an environmentalist and then to a designer and then siyun said I could be an advertisement designer LOL


12. Favourite channel?
NICKELODEON! DISNEY! MTV! DISCOVERY! [12 & 16] 5!
And I like nickelodeon the most hahahaha I think. Think bob xD


13. Favourite place to go on a weekend?
I’m fine with anywhere as long as I’m out with somebody not quiet cause I’m a person who only talks if the other person talks too hahaha


14. Showers or bath?
BATHS! :DD


15. Do you paint your nails?
Lol no. I use the transparent nailpolish as varnish for my clay works =.=


16. Do you trust ppl easily?
Depends on the person. But generally, no I think. But sometimes I get easily tricked too haha


17. What are your phobias?
Uhh cockroaches and spiders. And thoughts of myself dying D:


18. Do you want kids?
YESYESYES! I want to name them chloe and clarice and aaron!
Don’t ask me why, they’re just nice names haha!


19. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Well, I have 5 of them, and all of them fills up no more than 5 pages =.=


20. Where would you rather be right now?
Well, shopping :D


21. Who make you warm and fuzzy?
My family and friends :D


22. Heavy or light sleeper?
I would say normal. I sleep late and naturally wakes up at 830 somehow.


23. Are you paranoid?
I think I am =/


24. Are you impatient?
yes


25. Who can you relate to?
Friends and family :D


26. Do you have any crush now?
Hmm, are obsessions counted? If yes then yes lo xD


27.Where were you yesterday midnight?
Uhh, at home?


28. Whose bed did you sleep on last night?
Mine! I like my mummy’s bed too!


29. What colour shirt are you wearing now?
AHS BLOUSE. Its white btw


30. Name 3 things you have on you all the times?
As in even when I’m sleeping? My underpants! Clothes not counted cause I change them all the time, so you can’t define that as “all times” OH WAIT. I change my underpants too, so I have almost nothing I have on me all times =.=


31. What colour are your bedsheets?
YELLOW AND BLUE AND PINK AND SILVER AND WHITE!


32. How much cash you have right now?
Hmm, 40. Just topped it up cause my wallet just went dead just now T.T


33. What is the favourite part of chicken?
Drumstick! :D


34. What's your favourite town/city?
Singapore and hongkong and japan! :D


35. I can't wait till ... ?
CHRISTMAS AND HOLIDAYS! :D


36. What did you have for dinner last night?
Salad and chicken and rice and eggs and tomatoes and vegetables and pork and soup and potatoes


37. Do you own a gun?
Hmm toy guns?


38. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
TOMATO JUICE


39. Where do you think you will be in 10years time?
I’ll be 25 then. Working?


40. Last thing you ate?
I’m eating apples and pears and oranges and lychees and mangoes and guavas and strawberries and blueberries right now…


41. What songs do you sing in shower?
LALALA, I sing everyday. CHOIR SONGS! ALL POP SONGS. Any random song?


42. Last thing that made you laugh?
Uhh, I can’t remember. I laughed like 10000 times today =.=


43. Worst injury you ever had?
Uhm, 3cm in diameter wound from falling down


44. What's your favourite candy?
GOBSTOPPERS AND NERDS AND RICOLA AND MENTOS AND GUMMY BEARS AND JELLYBEANS AND MIXED CANDY AND EVERYTHING! I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATES!


45. What song do you want to be played at your funeral?
EVERYTIME WE TOUCH! LOVE TO BE LOVED BY YOU!


46. 10 random ppl to do this:

ANYBODY

No comments: